In Object Oriented Programming, it is said that a class creates a new type where objects are instances of the class. During the lab this week, I really need to appreciate my partner, he is nice and patience to explain the functions clearly when I am confused. It is feels like that a lots of calculation can be simplify by creating a new class and define some functions to achieve the calculation. When the code is written, using function such as ".queue" saves lots of time.
OOP is helpful, but I always forget the details ("_", "()" for example.). I am still a little bit confused for the difference between OOP and the class we learned from CSC108, I think the difference may lead to totally different result but I cannot tell up to now...
(Forgive my poor English...sometime even myself have no idea what I am writing about...)
Put effort into understanding the concepts before you write your posts and demonstrate that understanding in the posts.
回复删除